Wes-Tech Irrigation is a progressive locally owned distributor that is looking to add to its high performing team. We have been in business for over 30 years and continue to grow.
Reports to: Assistant Manager
Hours: Mon – Friday 7:30 – 3:30
This position will send and receive orders, maintain organization in the warehouse, assist customers and stock shelves at WES-TECH Irrigation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate shipping & receiving with production timelines and customer / vendor requirements
- Loading and unloading of materials and products
- Packaging and crating product for shipping,
- Restocking inventory
- Assisting customers loading products
- Assist with order entry
- Ensuring shipping area is kept clean and organized
- Operate forklift
- Making Deliveries
Skills and Abilities required
- Professional communication via phone, email and in person with customers and vendors
- Operate pallet jacks in indoor and outdoor environment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs alone, more with assistance
- Attention to detail, positive attitude, with good interpersonal skills and strong organizational skills
- Knowledge or experience in irrigation would be an asset.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook,
The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and grow while enhancing a positive work environment.
High school diploma or equivalent
- Provide Irrigation sales support during busy times (stock shelves, receive orders etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES:
- Valid driver’s license
- Good sense of organization and problem solving
- Ability to use hand tools (hammer, saw, crow bar etc.)
- Cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com
See Full Job Description here.