Modern landscape lighting
We stock a full range of modern landscape lighting. The lighting is 12 volt and exclusive use LED technologies. The advantages of low voltage landscape lighting are:
- Inexpensive to install
- Easy to maintain and adapt
- Longer lamp life than line voltage
- Wide variety of fixtures and installations (even underwater lights)
Styles of Fixtures:
- Accent lights
- Path Lights
- Deck Lights
- Well Lights
- Underwater Lights
- Mountain Hardward
Alliance IT 150 Transformer
The ALLIANCE it150 intelligent multi-tap low-voltage transformer includes simple and innovative features that provide the contractor or homeowner a straightforward installation and reliable operation on any size lighting project.
- Model #IT150
- Bluetooth Ready
- Phone App Driven
- Astronomical Timer
- Fully potted, insulated, single core transformer
- Inline surge protection
- Stainless steel cabinet with flip up latched door
- 2–14 voltage taps
- Removable knockouts for wire access to lug terminals
- FOR LED ONLY
Kichler Design Pro LED Controller
The Design Pro LED Controller by Kichler makes it is easy to design and control personalized landscape lighting zones that delight homeowners.
Illumicare – Millie
Illumicares multi-tap transformers are constructed of stainless steel and provide built-in protection against voltage drop, so you can install longer wire runs and more fixtures to create the perfect outdoor oasis.
- Product ID: TR150-1215
- Input: 120V~ 60Hz 1.4A Max
- Output: 150W – 12V~/13V~/14V~/15V~
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Dimensions: 420 x 167 x 153mm (16.54 x 6.57 x 6.02)
Illumicares Multi-Tap Transformers include:
- Toroidal Core Transformer
- Extra Large Terminal Strips
- Magnetic Circuit Breakers
- Stainless Steel Enclosures
- Removable, Lockable Latched Door
- Timer and Photocell Outlets
Our solid toroidal cores ensure Illumicares transformers operate at a higher flux density than most standard multi-tap transformers.
For fast installation of secondary wire runs, each unit features removable doors, drop down bottoms in the wire compartment, and large spacious terminals to accommodate extra wire and multiple runs per circuit.
All of our models feature 120V overload protection, as well as circuit protection on the low voltage side.
The 120V accessory terminal allows you to add photocells, timers, and slave controls, as well as other hard wire accessories approved for low voltage transformer control.