Here’s what we are doing to help flatten the curve
Our thoughts go out to you and your families during this unsettling time.
As the situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, our WES-TECH team is focused on safety and is standing by to support you.
Please know that we are vigilantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation as new updates unfold around the world and have precautions in place to minimize the impact on the customers we serve.
Our top priority remains the safety of our staff, and customers. We are closely monitoring the situation and are taking steps to provide continued service and to uphold our no-compromise quality commitment.
- Reducing our hours of operation 7:00am – 3:00pm Monday – Friday, 9:00am-12:00pm Saturday
- Offering FREE DELIVERIES anywhere in Victoria, No order too big or too small
- Encouraging customers to place orders ahead of time to reduce time spent in store:
phone 250.361-1573 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We have a pick up table located just outside the store or we can arrange delivery
- Limiting the number of customers in the store at any given time to 5
- Upping our cleaning frequency