6" 1800 Series Spray Heads
All models feature Rain Bird's patented pop-up mechanism with heavy-duty stainless steel spring for dependable out-of-sight retraction, plus an exclusive co-molded wiper seal for unmatched resistance to grit, pressure, and extreme environments.
The Perfect Pair for Pressure Regulation
Rain Bird’s pressure-regulating stem (PRS) saves up to a gallon of water per minute.
We offer three perfectly paired combinations of PRS spray bodies and high-efficiency nozzles. Each pair is designed to work together to give you the best possible performance across your entire irrigation system — all while saving water.
- Co-molded wiper seal provides unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion-resistant stainless steel parts, ensuring long product life
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types
- Two-piece ratchet mechanism allows easy nozzle pattern alignment and provides added durability
- Five-Year Trade Warranty
1800 SAM Series:
- Built-in Seal-A-Matic (SAM) check valve. Eliminates the need for under-the-head check valves
- Ideal for use in areas with changing elevations
- Traps water in lateral pipes in elevation changes of up to 14 feet (4.2 m), eliminating low head drainage at the base of slopes or hillsides
- Reduces wear on system components by minimizing water hammer during start-up
1800 PRS Series:
- All Rain Bird pressure regulating spray bodies are WaterSense certified by ICC-ES
- PATENTED PRS pressure regulator built into stem. No parts to be installed at the site. Saves time and money
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 30psi (2.1 bar) or 45 psi (3.1 bar) at varying inlet pressures regardless of nozzles used
- 30 psi is recommended for optimal spray nozzle performance, 45 psi is recommended for optimal rotary nozzle performance
1800 SAM-PRS-30 and SAM-PRS-45 Series
- Combines Seal-A-Matic check valve and PRS-30 or PRS-45 for best performance
- Ideal for sloped applications that have fluctuating or high pressure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.