HRS-150 Slim Spray
The traditional, slim-profile 4″ pop-up head has been a workhorse of the residential sprinkler world for decades. But it has always lacked the commercial-grade features needed to make it a true thoroughbred. Until now.
Hydro-Rain is proud to announce the new HRS 150! An old classic redesigned to be a modern champion. We started with the wiper seal, co-molding it as one piece with the cap and made it with TPR rather than PVC. Next, we built a seal-protecting spring retainer into the head. We also gave the retractor spring plenty of commercial-grade muscle and longevity. Finally, we made sure the HRS 150 was bred with all the other sterling traits that have made Hydro-Rain products frontrunners for over three decades. All that, combined with the traditional slim-profile head design that fits discretely into residential landscapes, makes the HRS 150 a sure winner.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- No standing soldiers, no failure to launch—Heat treated, stainless steel retractor spring provides years of precise operation
- Co-molded, TPR pressure-activated wiper seal—Minimizes flow-by with an industry leading seal and cleans debris from stem
- Constructed with high-impact ABS—Stands up to the elements for years of dependable performance
- Removable nozzles—Replace the nozzle, not the entire sprinkler
- Two-piece ratchet stem mechanism—Makes lining up the spray pattern to match the landscape quick and effortless
- Exacting test standards—(grit, cycle, life, environment and field tests) ensures quality and effectiveness
- Small exposed cover—Blends into the landscape better
- Replaces Rain Bird® UNI-Spray and Hunter® PS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.